Our magazines, platforms, conferences, projects and content are IMMERSED in:
to Thinking Highways
New format - Coming soon see below
Evolution… and Revolution
Given the ongoing convergence of ITS with Smart Mobility and connected and autonomous vehicles, the CONNECTED series has now expanded its remit to include the forthcoming Body of Knowledge for Navigating The Smart Mobility Revolution, aptly named COMPASS. This new, imersive publication will be serialised and closely follow the Smart Mobility Revolution’s 16 chapter editorial route with articles, interviews, audio and video content from authors across the whole smart mobility spectrum, including focusing on planning, policy, performance, operational management, measurability and strategy, whilst showcasing the best from the Thinking Highways and Thinking Cities sectors.
The six issues of CONNECTED featuring COMPASS will include:
- Defining Smart Mobility
- Smart Mobility Technology
- Identifying the Problems…
- …And Solving Them
- What’s In It For The Citizens
- Organising for Success
A new level of awareness and a higher degree of agility will be required to adapt to the smart mobility revolution, which is why we are creating COMPASS.
It is a unique combination of print, electronic, online and immersive publishing. A multichannel approach will be taken rather than a single method of delivery. This brings the subject matter to life and allows us to support varying objectives.
- Dynamic aspects of web technology that allow us to fully incorporate evolving practical experience and emerging technologies.
- It is a single curated source of knowledge regarding smart mobility plans and implementations worldwide, accessible through several different delivery channels.
- COMPASS - The body of knowledge and the delivery channels together form the total results that we want to make available.
- The smart mobility body of knowledge is a product of close collaboration between subject matter experts in smart mobility, content management, immersive publishing, and journalism specialists.
- The main objective of the body of knowledge is to provide support for the smart mobility revolution.
- We perceive that a revolution is already underway that will lead to different ways of doing business, new METHODS OF DELIVERING transportation and the application of new and emerging technologies.
- We have understood that to get the best from the revolution it is necessary to be equipped with the appropriate knowledge.
- COMPASS - The body of knowledge sits at the nexus of publication of information, capture and dissemination of practical experience and lessons learned and practical application of the new knowledge.
- COMPASS - The body of knowledge is an element of the revolution as it represents a radically new way to deliver knowledge and information within the dynamic smart mobility segment.